25 Jan Boost employee productivity by clean and healthier workplace
Cleaning & disinfection in current times
Why disinfection is essential along with cleaning?
Proper cleaning and disinfection guidelines
There are a few guidelines that MPD FM cleaning expert and team follows are as under.
• At MPD FM, we make sure that our cleaning staff is properly trained to polish your workplace for a pristine look and to properly disinfect every area that requires attention.
• All touchpoints must be disinfected at least twice. These include everything that is touched multiple times with bare hands. They could be anything, like the photocopier machine, coffee maker, door knobs, handles, water taps and faucets, etc. More frequent cleaning may be necessary depending on your company’s needs.
• Visibly dirty areas must be washed first before being disinfected. The cleaning would reduce the number of bacteria and harmful viruses before the application of a disinfectant.
• Hand sanitizers should be made available in the workplace and installed in places where they can be easily seen.
• An approved disinfectant should be applied to a cleaning cloth. The cleaning cloth should be used on a surface until it leaves a visible coat. The disinfectant should be reapplied on the cloth in between multiple applications.
• The cleaning staff should be wearing gloves and masks at all times. After cleaning, the masks and gloves should be disposed of and the cleaning staff should wash their hands with warm water and soap.
The brand impression, employee satisfaction and increased productivity are alone to convince any employer to outsource their cleaning needs to a highly trained and equipped cleaning staff. However, the current state of the world has turned it into a requirement which ensures the health and hygiene of your staff and promotes an overall safer and healthier work environment.
Get in touch with MPD FM facility management service providers and let our experts assess your cleaning needs. We are a “One-Stop Solution” that provides services across the UK to streamline your business operations. Our solutions are designed to help facilities to improve on efficiency, increase capability, and operate more effectively. We have a vast portfolio consisting of security, concierge, cleaning, and pest control services to cover all your organisational needs.
For a FREE estimate or no-obligation quote, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info, call us at 0208 514 8744.